As Trusted Servants, Intergroup Representatives (IGRs) should:
- Attend the NVI
Board of Directorsí meeting the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm.
- Bring any questions or requests from the group to the Board meeting.
- Inform NVI office manager of group contacts for 12th step list.
- Inform NVI office manager of a person to contact if a question rises concerning the Group,
such as the listing in the Where & When.
- Be familiar with NVI functions to answer questions the group may have regarding NVI.
- Understand what is occurring at the Board meeting and vote on issues as your group conscience directs.
- Inform your group of the necessity of making contributions to Northern Virginia Intergroup.
- Encourage group members to get involved with Northern Virginia Intergroup.
- Report regularly to group of actions and decisions taking place at NVI Board meeting.
- Remember you are the voice for your group.
- Inform NVI of group requests and inform the group of NVI requests.